Comprehensive NDIS Respite Services
If you want the respite care services to be funded by the NDIS, it is best to go with formal care in your home or in the centre. But whichever is your choice, we can arrange both of these. Moreover, we can also assist the participant when the family members and the assistant are away temporarily. Besides, we assist the participants in joining a new community or group as this is also funded as respite care in the NDIS.
Our Short Term Accommodation includes:
- Assistance With Daily Personal Care
- Food/Meal Plan
- Transfers To/From Sydney To Port Stephens
We look forward to working collaboratively with you to achieve your goals.
All-Inclusive Respite Care for NDIS Participants
If you want to temporarily accommodate the participant to a different place, especially short-term, we can help you with that and there, we will assist him or her 24/7 and include self-care and access to community activities. Additionally, in the respite care for NDIS participants, we also provide food and aid in the negotiated activities because all of these are funded by NDIS.
No matter the duration of the respite service, we are always ready to support the participant efficiently. But if you are concerned about safety, don’t worry, as we have some of the best support workers with us having years of experience in aiding participants with care. These professionals always stay attentive and make sure that your loved one is safe.
Why Choose Our NDIS Respite Services?
Choose our NDIS respite services since
- We are ready to assist the participant temporarily for the duration
- We can arrange temporary accommodation services for the participant
- We help the participant reach NDIS goals even in respite care
- We attentively assist and monitor the participant at all times
- Our providers are skilled, certified and expert at managing participants
So, to discuss or to know more about this service and what’s included, connect with us now.